Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > Access Points > ALCATEL-LUCENT OAW-IAP225-US
Alcatel-Lucent OmniAccess AP275: Outdoor access point designed for gigabit Wi-Fi performance. Supports 802.11b and 802.11a/g/n/ac. 3x3 MIMO with three spatial streams, providing up to 1.3 Gb/s data rate. Supports two 10/100/1000Base-T (RJ-45) Ethernet interfaces. Supports 802.3at Power over Ethernet. Six integrated omni-directional antennas. Horizontal, wall or pole-mounted using the mounting bracket.
- Description: IAP225 dual radio 802.11/ac AP w/ integral antenna, 2 RJ45 10/100/1000 PoE Ethernet port and 12V DC interface. AC Power Adapter sold separately
- Broadband Frequency Band: 2.4 GHz / 5 GHz
- Data Rate: 1.3 Gbit/s
- Frequency Range: 2.4-5 GHz
- WiFi Deployment Type: Standalone
- WiFi Standard: 802.11n / 802.11g / 802.11b / 802.11ac / 802.11a
- WiFi Security: WEP
- Environment: Indoor
- Mfg. Warranty: Lifetime Limited
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Alcatel-Lucent 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Indoor Access Point (OAW-IAP225-US)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!