Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Converters > Kramer Electronics OC-1N
The OC-1N is a high-performance optical isolator for video or sync signals. It provides complete isolation between devices to eliminate video hum, ground loops, and DC offsets that can degrade picture quality.
Large display systems with sources and monitors/projectors on different power circuits
Video field production sessions
Hospital and other critical applications requiring complete isolation
Eliminate Video hum bars and noise
- Bandwidth - 20MHz (-3dB).
- Channels - 1.
- Opto Isolator Circuitry - Extremely linear response and wide frequency range compared to traditional transformer based units.
- Level (Gain) and EQ (Peaking) Controls.
- Floating Ground Selection - Input, output, both, or none.
- Desktop Size - Compact size. 2 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-1 adapter.
- Product Dimension: 4.7 X 28.4X 0.9 inches
- Input: 1 composite video, 1Vpp/75ohm; on a BNC connector.
- Output: 1 composite video, 1Vpp/75ohm; on a BNC connector.
- S/N Ratio: 69 dB.
- Bandwidth (-3dB): 20MHz.
- Power Source: 230 VAC, 50/60 Hz, (115VAC, U.S.A.) 2.3 VA.
- Dimensions: 6.5” x 4.7” x 1.8” (16.5cm x 12cm x 4.5cm)
- Weight: 1.6 lbs (0.72 kg) approx.
- Accessories: Power cord
- Options: RK-50RN, 19” rack adapter
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Kramer 1-Channel Video/Sync Optical Isolator (OC-1N)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!