Primarily used in wall or pole mounted applications, the POD series from DDB is a NEMA rated enclosure. Each cabinet is a compact design and features a single door with fixed 19" rails. Also includes pre-drilled holes for connector and power cord access. Apron protects rear connections and fan from rain. Includes (2) RF cover plates over .065" dia holes (for N connectors) on back of unit and (1) power cover plate with .75" dia. hole on back of unit.
- Internal Mounting Options: Yes
- Description: DDB - 37"H x 24"W x 20"D (SOD-372420) outdoor cabinet w/ 115V fan and 300W 115V heater w/ thermostats. 1/2" insulation. One door and fixed rails. Pa
- Enclosure Mount Type: Floor
- Construction Material: Aluminum
- Outside Height: 37 in
- NEMA Rating: NEMA 3R / NEMA 4 / NEMA 4X
- Outside Width: 24 in
- Outside Depth: 21 in
- Inside Height: 35.75 in
- Inside Width: 23.88 in
- Ships: Assembled
- Self-Supported: Yes
- Inside Depth: 19.75 in
- Pre-Installed Casters or Feet: No
- Finish: Powder coated
- Finish: Powder-Coated
- Equipment Access: Front
- Front Door Type: Solid
- Locking Front Door: Yes
- Rear Door Type: Solid
- Door Handle Type: Pad locking
- Right Side Panel Type: Vented
- Knock-Outs: Yes
- Left Side Panel Type: Vented
- Rack Units: 5
- Fan Included: Yes
- Air Conditioning Included?: No
- Heat Included?: Yes
- Vented: Yes
This weatherproof outdoor NEMA enclosure is constructed from Alumiflex material that is as rigid as steel but is noticeably lighter. The cream colored paint adds extra durability.
The insulated aluminum enclosure has a single door and fixed 19 inch EIA rails. Holes are pre-drilled for connector and power cord access. This outdoor cabinet includes a 110V fan kit with thermostat, 300W heater and 1/2 inch R3.3 insulation. Two RF cover plates and one power cover plate are included to further protect your electronic equipment. The outdoor enclosure cabinet is wall-mountable.
The DDB Unlimited climate-controlled outdoor NEMA 4X enclosure features weatherproof construction and includes an apron to protect rear connections and fan from rain.