Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Fiber Optics
The Olson Technology, Inc. LaserLite Model OTOT-1000E-X Economy 1GHz 1310 nm CATV Broadcast Transmitter is a high quality, full-featured, cost-effective stand alone or 1RU 19" EIA optical transmitter. Designed for optical transport of analog and QAM digital broadcast signals, the transmitter is ideal for CATV Hybrid FiberCoax (HFC) applications, as well as direct transmission of CATV RF signals in Industrial, corporate, government, educational, and other applications.
- Available enhanced RF bandwidth of 48-1,000 MHz supports most analog and QAM digital broadcast transport applications.
- Wide range of 2 mW to 31 mW DFB laser options for Tx launch powers from 3 dBm to 15 dBm.
- The perfect blend of economy and performance.
- External RF and optical testpoints facilitate optical circuit set-up and maintenance.
- Field-configurable front or rear panel SC/APC optical output connector. (FC/APC optional)
- Self-contained, low profile, rugged flange mount package.
- Optional 19” EIA rack mount kit for up to three (3) transmitters on a 1RU chassis panel.
- Low power consumption, runs cool, integrated 90-240 VAC power supply. (24 VDC optional)
The Model OTOT-1000E transmitter uses state-of-the-art RF and optical
component technology. A comprehensive lineup of DFB laser offerings
provides superior performance over a wide range of optical budgets(up to
16 dB of loss),allowing unrepeatered spans of over 45 km (28miles) when
used in conjunction with high performance, high sensitivity node
receivers such as the Olson Technology Model OTPN-2000 or OTMN-II. Less
demanding applications can operate to 25 dB of loss or 70 km (43miles)
The rugged, self-contained OTOT-1000E provides exterior RF input and
optical output connections, plus front panel RF and laser test points.
The field-configurable SC/APC (or optional FC/APC) optical output
connector can be mounted on the front or rear panel of the unit. The
OTOT-1000E is cooled with forced air via an external high MTBF fan
designed to be field- replaceable without interrupting operation. The
stand-alone unit can be rack-mounted using the Model OTLL-RMKIT-1 to
mount up to three OTOT-1000E’s in a 1RU (1.75") 19" space.
The Model OTOT-1000E is the perfect companion to Olson Technology’s
OTPN-2000 and OTMN-II optical nodes. It is also designed to operate
with optical receivers from most leading manufacturers. The companion
OTOR-300 return receiver works with all RF return path optical
transmitters in the 5MHz to 300MHz frequency range.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Olson Technology OTOT-1000E-3 1310nm Cable TV Fiber Optic Transmitter (OTOT-1000E-3)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!