Now, you can monitor your power consumption remotely. Simply plug in the wireless sensor along with the item(s) you wish to check and it will transmit data to the central LCD display where you can see your cumulative electrical expenses and your carbon footprint.
- Includes P4255 Kill A Watt® CO2 accessory sensor & P4225 display
- Sensor plugs into wall outlet & appliance plugs into sensor
- Transmits data up to 300ft to the central LCD display
- Monitors power consumption remotely within a 300ft wireless range
- Built-in software customization to combine KWH with type of electricity generated locally to accurately calculate carbon footprint & electricity costs
- Calculates carbon emissions & costs by the day, week, month & year
- Displays 8 critical units of measurement
Carbon footprint can be defined as: The total amount of greenhouse gases produced, directly and indirectly, as a by-product of human activity and understanding your carbon footprint can be a very powerful tool in recognizing the impact your personal behavior has on global warming.
Monitoring the power consumption of your household electronics allows you to see how they contribute to your carbon footprint. Built-in software allows you to customize the device to fit you; giving you the ability to take KWH (kilowatt hour) data and combine it with the type of electricity that is generated in your area (i.e. coal, hydro, atomic) for a more precise reading.
Forecasting cost by the day, week, month or even an entire year, the powered by Kill A Watt® forecast feature will let you get a handle on your energy usage once and for all.