Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Surge Protection
Damaging surges associated with lightning or utility problems can travel along your utility and data lines, damaging your electronic devices and destroying your valuable data. Even smaller everyday surges can degrade the performance of your electronics and decrease their life. The APC SurgeArrest Essential series represents the minimum level of surge protection that should be present on any of your computers and household electronics, with most models also providing surge protection for your phone lines. Its state of the art circuitry offers protection for sensitive electronic equipment against larger surges and multiple surge events. Additional features like plentiful outlets, status indicator LEDs and more make this our best value for surge protection - our lifetime Equipment Protection Policy guarantees it.
- Limited Warranty: Lifetime
- Width: 1.5"
- Depth: 5.5"
- Weight (Approximate): 7.20 oz
- Package Contents: SurgeArrest Essential P6W 6-Outlets Surge Suppressor, Warranty Card, User Manual
- Product Type: Surge Suppressor/Protector
- Plug/Connector Type: NEMA 5-15P
- Receptacles: 6 x NEMA 5-15R
- Input Voltage: 120 V AC
- Output Voltage: 120 V AC
- Current: 15 A Line Current/72 kA Surge Current
- Surge Energy Rating: 1080 J
- Height: 4.0"
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for APC SurgeArrest Essential P6W 6-Outlets Surge Suppressor (P6W)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!