Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Wall Plates and Surface Mount Boxes > Lutron PD-5WS-DV-LA
Need a light switch? The right wireless light switch can make all the difference. Learn more about wireless lighting trends. Get your remote control light switch today!
The Lutron PD-5WS-DV-LA is an inwall on/off switch from the Caseta Wireless line of control products. It is compatible with many different load types, including 600W incandescent and ELV loads, 600VA MLV loads, 5A LED/CFL lighting loads, and 3A general purpose fans. The Caseta line uses 434 MHz communications to operate.
- Controls wall and ceiling lights
- Doesn't require a neutral wire Minimum load cap included (for switching LED, CFL, and ELV loads)
- Use Pico remotes for additional switches in multi-location applications
- For use with the Caseta Wireless Smart Bridge Pro Tested to withstand electrostatic discharge without damage or memory loss
- Tested to withstand surge voltages without damage or loss of operation
This Lutron Caseta inwall light switch features a fast installation that usually takes about 15 minutes. It comes in a light almond finish and mounts easily on the wall, perfect for retrofit applications. Once installed, it provides easy control over the lighting, fan, or other load in the room through its 2button interface.
This dimmer uses the Clear Connect system to wirelessly connect to other Lutron Caseta Wireless products. This allows connected lighting to be controlled by the tiny Pico remote, which is sold separately. This remote can also be mounted on the wall and synchronized with this dimmer, allowing for multiple points of access in the room.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Lutron Caseta Wireless In-Wall Switch Light - Almond (PD-5WS-DV-LA)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!