Home > Commercial Equipment > Modulators > Pico Digital PD1000-6
The professional-grade PD1000 HD encoder modulation system allows users to encode both HD and SD signals in MPEG-2 or H.264 formats, all in a single rack space. The unit supports real-time encoding, while offering the flexibility of two, four, six, or eight HDMI (in the clear), component, and composite (closed captioning) inputs. The HD encoder offers simultaneous QAM and IP outputs.
- Platform-based encoder with up to four field upgradeable dual-channel encoder modules
- IP output - Unicast/Multicast, UDP/IP, SPTS
- Simultaneous QAM/IP output
- PSIP tables allow user to configure virtual channel map for each channel
- High output power with 60 dbmV Max. pre-combined
- Secure management and configuration via easy to use web browser
- External DC backup power supply
- Software upgradeable for future proof feature upgrades
- Supports 480i to 1080p real time encoding and up to 8 HD video channels in MPEG-2 or H.264 formats in 1RU
- MPEG audio encoding plus optional Dolby® Digital Stereo Creator
- Output resolution same as input resolution
- Inputs per dual encoder module - component, HDMI (clear), and composite/closed caption
- Integrated support for Emergency Alert System (EAS)
- Automatic detection of input type and format
- Outputs four consecutive QAM channels
The PD1000 enables remote control and monitoring via an intuitive Web interface, provides virtual channel mapping, and supports Dolby® Digital audio encoding. The HD encoder is ideal for commercial residential properties, academic and medical facilities, local area network applications for both CATV and broadcast, as well as the hospitality industry.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Pico Digital 6-Channel H.264/MPEG2 HD/SD Encoder (PD1000-6)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!