Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Headend Equipment > PDI SAT PDI-60SFAS-SAP
The PDI-60SFA 60dBmV output video and audio modulator offers the user a high degree of performance and flexibility for very nominal cost. The PDI-60SFA is tunable for any CATV channel from 2 to 134 (54-860MHz) which includes A-5 to A-1 and UHF/VHF channels 2 to 69.
- Microprocessor Up/Down button to select output channel in the range of 2 to 134 (54-860MHz) which includes A-5 to A-1 (95 to 99)
- FCC offset externally selectable, 0kHz, +12.5kHz or +25kHz
- Professional grade SAW vestigial sideband filter for true adjacent channel operation
- Three loop-through connections for separate video, audio or composite IF control
- 4.5MHz audio carrier input for microwave or external stereo
- MTS Stereo Encoding and SAP Generator
Frequency range 2-134 (54 to 860MHz [STD])
Frequency stability +/- 10KHz (+/- 5KHz for offset channel)
RF output level +60dBmV min.
RF level control range 0 to -20dB
Aural carrier control range -13 to -20dB
Video input level 0.7 to 1.5 Vp-p
Video impedance 75 ohm
Video response +/- 2dB
S/N > 60dB
C/L delay +/- 60ns (meets FCC regulation)
Differential gain < 4%
Differential phase < 3 deg
Audio input level 500mV RMS for +/- 25KHz deviation
Audio impedance 600 ohm unbalanced (10K ohm for stereo mode)
Audio response +/- 1.5dB 50Hz to 16KHz
Pre-emphasis 75µs defeatable
THD 1% max. @25KHz dev.
Power supply High efficiency switching mode power supply
Input voltage 85 Vac to 265 Vac
Input frequency 47Hz to 63Hz
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for PDI SAT PDI-60SFAS-SAP Agile Frequency Modulator (PDI-60SFAS-SAP)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!