Solid Signal > Satellite Equipment > Satellite Components > Sonora PI-6S-T
The signals from a DIRECTV® (4) polarity SLSP-F
SlimLine® dish with SL5 LNB, DTV66E 95º dish and
a possible 6th polarity are required for multiple
switches. SD PI-6S powers a DIRECTV® SL5 LNB, polarity
locks the four dish outputs and provides (2) 20 V
outputs to power the 95º LNB on the DTV66E dish
and a possible future polarity.
- Line powered amplifiers may be powered by the power inserter. A total of 2 amps of DC is available from the short circuit protected power transformer.
- Multi - tap models SD MST616, SD MST612, SD MST609 and SD MST606 extract a portion of the trunk signal to feed DBS switches.
- DIRECTV® SlimLine® SL5, 95º Ku/Ka and FLEX2 polarity locker and power inserter.
- DBS Compatibility . . . . . . . . . . . DIRECTV®SL5, 95º & Flex2
- 2 Amp Power Supply . . . . . powers LNBs & line amplifiers
- Power LEDs per polarity . . . . . . green if NO short circuits
- Locks SL5 LNBs . . . . . . . . one polarity on each of (4) coax
- Indoor / Outdoor case . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Die cast Aluminum
- Model SD PI-6S provides voltages and control signals to power and polarity lock the LNBs’. The (2) amp power supply has suffi cient current to power model SD SA-6AL and model CA24R amplifi ers.
- DC voltage indicator LEDs on the SD PI-6S glow orange for 20 volts and green for 14 volts. A single unlit LED indicates a short circuit on the input.
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Sonora Design SD PI-6S-T DIRECTV SL5 Polarity Locker (SD PI-6S-T)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!