Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > Wi-Fi Antennas > UBiQUiTi PICO2
Ubiquiti PicoStation2 Outdoor Wireless Access Point 6DBI 802.11b/g (PICO2)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
WIRELESS AP, OUTDOOR 6DBI 802.11b/g 100mW
- Processor Specs: Atheros MIPS 4 KC, 180MHz
- Memory Information: 32MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash
- Networking Interface: 1 x 10/100 BASE-TX (Cat. 5, RJ-45) Ethernet Interface
- Approvals: FCC Part 15.247, IC RS210, CE
- RoHS Compliance: YES
- Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (pairs 4,5+; 7,8 return)
- Operating Temperature: -20C to +70C
- Power supply: 110-240VAC 12VDC 1A US-style plug
PicoStation ships standard with the powerful and intuitive AirOS by Ubiquiti Networks. It also is supported by a Linux SDK to encourage open source development.
In addition to the LSDK support, PicoStation ships with 32MB RAM and 8MB Flash to encourage developers to customize Pico Firmware to create their own applications such as Hot-Zone deployments, mesh networking, and metering applications.
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Ubiquiti PicoStation2 Outdoor Wireless Access Point 6DBI 802.11b/g (PICO2)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!