Home > Data & Networking > Wi-Fi Antennas > UBiQUiTi PICO2-H-US
The smallest outdoor AP in the world is also the most powerful. With up to 1000mW of output power, the PicoStation family of outdoor WiFi APs can provide unprecedented range coverage. In addition to the LSDK support, PicoStation ships with 32MB RAM and 8MB Flash to encourage developers to customize Pico Firmware to create their own applications such as Hot-Zone deployments, mesh networking, and metering applications.
- Processor Specs: Atheros MIPS 4 KC, 180MHz
- Memory Information: 32MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash
- Networking Interface: 1 x 10/100 BASE-TX (Cat. 5, RJ-45) Ethernet Interface
- Approvals: FCC Part 15.247, IC RS210, CE
- RoHS Compliance: YES
- Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (pairs 4,5+; 7,8 return)
- Operating Temperature: -20C to +70C
- Power supply: 110-240VAC 12VDC 1A US-style plug
- DD-WRT Compatibile
- Ubiquiti Products will only be shipped to the customers billing address used when placing the order. We will not ship to third party location.
PicoStation ships standard with the powerful and intuitive AirOS by Ubiquiti Networks. It also is supported by a Linux SDK to encourage open source development.
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Ubiquiti PicoStation2 1000mW 2.4GHz AP USA (PICO2-H-US)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!