Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > Wi-Fi Antennas > UBiQUiTi PICO2HP
The smallest outdoor AP in the world is also the most powerful. With up to 800mW of output power, the PicoStation family of outdoor WiFi AP's can provide unprecedented range coverage. PicoStation ships standard with the powerful and intuitive airOS™ by Ubiquiti Networks. It also is supported by a Linux SDK to encourage open source development.
- Processor Specs: Atheros MIPS 4 KC, 180MHz
- Memory Information: 32MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash
- Networking Interface: 1 x 10/100 BASE-TX (Cat. 5, RJ-45) Ethernet Interface
- Approvals: FCC Part 15.247, IC RS210, CE
- RoHS Compliance: YES
- Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (pairs 4,5+; 7,8 return)
- Operating Temperature: -20C to +70C
- Power supply: 110-240VAC 12VDC 1A US-style plug
- DD-WRT Compatibile
- Ubiquiti Products will only be shipped to the customers billing address used when placing the order. We will not ship to third party location.
In addition to the LSDK support, PicoStation ships with 32MB RAM and 8MB Flash to encourage developers to customize Pico Firmware to create their own applications such as Hot-Zone deployments, mesh networking, and metering applications
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Ubiquiti PICO2HP Outdoor Wireless Access Point 6DBI 802.11b/g High Powered (PICO2HP)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!