Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Amplifiers
The PL-50 is a power controller that monitors and controls up to five power channels by detecting the power status of the connected units. Using an embedded Web page, the unit can schedule outlet activity and manage alarm response.
- Flexible Control Options - Front panel, RS-232 (K-Router Windows-based software is included), RS-485, Ethernet, USB and IR remote
- Alarm Management - Detects changes in the state of any channel, triggering an alarm or any other room activity via the relay
- Embedded Web Page Control - Schedules outlet activity, event response, and sets status of each channel separately
- Indicators - A green active LED and an orange standby LED per channel, indicate the status of the outlet
- Status Change - Preset level buttons measure the standby mode and the active mode for reference
- Standard 19" Rack Mount Size - 1U. Rack "ears" included
- Max. Power Capacity - 10A total
- Alarm - Relay or via Web page
- Input power source: 130V AC, 50/60Hz, 10VA, internal.
- Outputs: 5 x 100-120V AC outputs, total load of 10A max.
- Dimensions: 19" x 7" x 1U (W, D, H) rack-mountable.
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Kramer 5-Channel AC Power Controller Monitor (PL-50)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!