Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > VGA > Plugable PL2303-DB9
PL-2303 family chipset for widest possible compatibility. Drivers available for Windows 98/ME/2000/XP, and Microsoft signed drivers for 32/64-bit Windows 10, 8.1, 8, Vista, and XP; Mac OS X 10.9-6 including Snow Leopard 10.6.x, Lion 10.7, Mountain Lion 10.8, and newly released OS X 10.9 Mavericks. Open source drivers included in Linux kernel 2.4.31 and later. Windows 7 and later Window versions automatically detect and install drivers if an Internet connection is present.
- Allows any PC to connect serial devices and programs that communicate through COM ports
- 24-inch cable with standard USB Type A Male to standard 9-pin DB9 RS-232 serial connector
- PL-2303 Chipset for widest possible compatibility with Windows (10/8.1/8/7XP), Mac, Linux, and other platforms
- Programmable baud rate from 75 bits per second to 128000 bits per second.
- Plug and play creation of a COM port.
- Powered by USB - no external power needed
- 1-year limited parts and labor warranty
Works with devices with RS-232 serial ports like: other PCs with
RS-232 ports, Bluetooth serial adapters, PDAs, GPS recievers, routers,
firewalls, modems, printers, embedded character displays, scan tools,
sonar units, embedded boards, etc.
Specific devices include:
Garmin eTrex GPS, Seiko Label Printer, iRobot Create, Cisco products
with serial consoles, US Robotics Modems, NexStar telescopes, Equus Scan
Tools, Uniden Hand Held Scanners, etc.
Works with software like: HyperTerminal, TeraTerm, WinDBG, all open source serial software on Linux, etc.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Plugable USB to RS-232 DB9 Serial Adapter - Prolific PL2303HX Chipset (PL2303-DB9)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!