Solid Signal > Automotive and Marine > Car DVD Players > Pyle PLDNB78I
Pyle's newest in-car entertainment system with GPS has so many features, it's hard to list them all in a single sentence Start with the 7" widescreen LCD touchscreen, making operation simple, easy, and intuitive. Images look crystal clear and picture perfect. You can also easily adjust the video settings to your specifications using the on-screen menu.
- 7" double-DIN in-dash motorized fold-down TFT/LCD touchscreen DVD receiver
- Built-in Bluetooth® 2.0 & microphone for music streaming & hands-free calling
- Digital phone dial pad display
- Built-in GPS with talking turn-by-turn direction assistance & multilanguage support
- Motorized & tilt-adjustable front screen panel
- 800 x 480 resolution
- 16:9 aspect ratio
- DVD/VCD/CD/CD-R/CD-RW & JPEG/MP3/MP4/AVI/WAV playback
- USB & SD™ Card inputs
- Supports up to 64GB SD™ Cards
- Rear aux RCA input & 2 outputs
- AM/FM-MPX RDS 2-band radio
- 80W x 4
- 2 pairs of RCA preamp outputs plus subwoofer output
- Includes remote & SD™Card with integrated maps of the US, Canada & Mexico
- Dim: 3.94"H x 6.97"W x 6.46"D
The built-in navigation system includes a 2 GB SD card with maps and navigation information for USA, Canada, and Mexico -- full coverage of North America. Voice guidance allows you to keep your eyes on the road while you drive. Easily play back a whole wealth of digital files including audio (MP3, WMA) and video (MP4, JPEG) from an SD card or USB stick. It's also equipped with an AM/FM radio (30 presets), a DVD/CD player, rear aux input, and Bluetooth for hands-free talking via your cell phone. Outputs audio over four channels at 80 watts for 320 watts total output. Card-sized remote control included.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Pyle PLDNB78I 7-Inch In-Dash Motorized Fold-down Touchscreen Navigation DVD Receiver (PLDNB78I)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!