Home > Automotive & Marine > Power > PYLE PLMCWD75
The Pyle Watch Dog Motorcycle Alarm Systems ensure complete vehicle safety and security -- that also features remote engine auto-start and remote engine shut-down. This custom installation kit includes two electronic control unit transmitters (one with LCD digital display control interface), siren speaker, wiring harness and water resistant AC ignition module -- perfect for adding reliable vehicle protection that makes for a beneficial weekend project.
- Quickly & easily arms & disarms
- Remote button-activated auto start
- Remote engine start & shutdown
- Simple touch-button remote control
- Engine will not start once alarm activates
- Button-activated engine shutdown anti-hijack feature
- Safe & reliable engine immobilization
- 8-level impact-sensor sensitivity adjustment
- Mute alarm mode (without siren)
- Compact high-powered piezo siren
- Water-resistant power module
- Mountable alarm-activation LED indicator light
- Keyless driving function
- Remote panic siren-alarm activation
- Siren sounds & lights flash in panic mode
- Remote arming, disarming & locating
- Includes main wiring harness, 2 ECU transmitters, one ECU with LCD display 2-way transmitter, siren speaker & water-resistant DC-power ignition module
The Watch Dog Alarm System is easy to use with simple touch-button controls. Additional features include mountable LED indicator light, anti-hijack engine shut-down ability, high-powered siren alarm, 8-level impact sensitivity adjustment, keyless driving function and more. You'll also have the ability to 'lock' your engine to prevent unwelcome vehicle start-ups. You can rely on the Pyle Watch Dog Alarm System that keeps an eye on your vehicle's safety.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Pyle PLMCWD75 Watch Dog Motorcycle Vehicle Alarm Security and Remote Auto-Start System (PLMCWD75)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!