Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > VOIP Accessories > Digital Loggers PLU
Keep complete recordings of every call. Sort, access, email, and retrieve recordings. Save calls over the network. Monitor live calls in real-time. Locate recordings instantly using notes, Caller-ID, numbers dialed, DID extension, or touch tones. Everything you need to record is included, even the USB cable. Just add a Windows PC or note- book, and you’re up and running!
- Record outside phone lines, analog extensions, VoIP phone hand- sets and other audio sources in perfect digital quality.
- Captures screen shots (ie. order and contact information) and organizes them with call recordings.
- Installs with a quick, simple USB connection between the phone and your PC.
- Calls may be emailed immediately, even while a call is in progress
- Recordings are individually time and date stamped for easy recall.
- Caller ID and touch tones are decoded for easy search and recall. CID and outside line connections are required.
- Calls are organized in separate directories for quick access. Every recording includes a digital signature with time and date stamps for traceability.
- Automatic disk space management saves room for your most important calls. Old calls can be backed-up or optionally deleted to conserve disk space. Network storage is fully supported.
- Call Analysis Software sorts recordings using DTMF signaling. Calls can be easily located using DID trunk numbers, Caller ID, or out- bound number dialed.
- Calls are recorded in standard .wav (u-law G.711) format for play- back on any PC or Mac using Media Player. No proprietary play- back software is required.
- USB plug-and-play with Windows 2003, 2008, 2010, XP, 7, 8
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Digital Loggers USB Personal Logger (PLU)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!