Solid Signal > Video Surveillance > Security System Accessories
Do you use one password for multiple websites? If so, you are putting yourself at risk for hacking and identity theft. But its so difficult to remember all those passwords, right? Not anymore.
- With the GRIP Password Manager, you will only have to remember one password...ever! The GRIP Password Manager uses the most secure encryption to store all the passwords you have in one convenient location. Better yet, that location is a portable thumb drive that you can take with you so no matter which computer you use, you can log into any of your secure websites without the need to remember dozens of complex passwords.
- Uses your choice of advanced AES (256 bit encryption), Blowfish (448 bit encryption), or Serpant (256 bit encryption).
- Launch saved websites with one click.
- Copy and paste usernames and passwords right into your browser.
- Self Destrcuting Paste so your clipboard is cleared automatically after 30 seconds to keep your passwords safe.
- A built in password generator can create strong, complex passwords for you that youll never need to remember.
- Search feature will find the website you need quick and easy.
- Create multiple user accounts, password categories, and special notes.
- Before you can get started, you must create an account with a master username and password. You can create multiple accounts if desired. It is recommended you use a very strong password. You only need to remember this one password to access all your other passwords.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Productive Electronics PMS-008 GRIP Windows OS Password Manager STICK USB (PMS-008)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!