Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > Wi-Fi Antennas > UBiQUiTi POE-50-60W
By using a grounded Ubiquiti Power over Ethernet (PoE) Adapter along with Ubiquiti TOUGHCable and TOUGHCable Connectors, you can effectively protect against ESD attacks.
- Processor Specs: Atheros MIPS 4 KC, 180MHz
- Memory Information: 32MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash
- Networking Interface: 1 x 10/100 BASE-TX (Cat. 5, RJ-45) Ethernet Interface
- Approvals: FCC Part 15.247, IC RS210, CE
- RoHS Compliance: YES
- Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (pairs 4,5+; 7,8 return)
- Operating Temperature: -20C to +70C
- Power supply: 110-240VAC 12VDC 1A US-style plug
- DD-WRT Compatibile
- Ubiquiti Products will only be shipped to the customers billing address used when placing the order. We will not ship to third party location.
WIRELESS AP, OUTDOOR 10DBI 802.11a 150mW
PicoStation ships standard with the powerful and intuitive AirOS by Ubiquiti Networks. It also is supported by a Linux SDK to encourage open source development.
In addition to the LSDK support, PicoStation ships with 32MB RAM and 8MB Flash to encourage developers to customize Pico Firmware to create their own applications such as Hot-Zone deployments, mesh networking, and metering applications.
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Ubiquiti POE-50-60W airFiber POE (50v 1.2A) with US cord (POE5060W)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!