• (1) 12 dBi amplified antenna
• (1) Pole mount bracket
• (1) 10 dB attenuator (for use with cable lengths shorter than 200 feet)
• (1) 3 foot F-female to SMB plug adapter cable
• Optimized for interference rejection and high gain reception of XM Satellite radio signals
• Mounts indoors and outdoors via convenient wall mount bracket
• Mounts outdoors to standard DBS universal pole mount (not included)
• High gain 12 dBi antenna (5db more gain than standard XM antennas)
• Only XM antenna available that includes ultra-high selectivity low-noise amplifier / filter providing over 60db attenuation to out-of-band RF sources such as WiFi, cordless and cellular telephones that can interfere with XM reception.
• Includes 3 foot adapter cable (F to SMB) plug for easy interface to all XM radios.
• Antenna amplifier / filter can drive up to 200 feet of standard RG-6 cable
• Pole Not Included Mounting pole show for illustrative purposes only
Includes the parts for mounting the antenna on a pole or on the wall. Plus it includes a 3 foot F-female to SMB-plug adaptor cable for easy connection to your XM Radio receiver.
This antenna is designed to be mounted to a wall or flat surface wit the included wall mount bracket. It will also munt to a pole (up to 1 3/4 inch diameter) with the included pole mount bracket.
Unlike other XM antennas, this antenna has a narrow beam width for higher gain and superior multi-path rejection. It must be carefully aimed and aligned to one of the XM satellites in the southern sky.
Antenna must be oriented on the mount so that the moisture drainhole in bottom edge of radome is positioned in the down direction.