Solid Signal > Home Theater Equipment > Installed Speakers > Architech PS-601
These Architech Kevlar Ceiling Speakers is an amazing fibrous material developed by two DuPont research scientists in 1965. The technology proved to be stronger, more durable and lighter than any other material available. Kevlar is 5 times stronger than steel of the same weight. These unique properties lend Kevlar to a wide variety of applications.
- 3rd order electro-acoustic crossover glass epoxy PC board, low DCR inductors, tight tolerance metalized polypropylene capacitors and gold-plated terminals
- Far-forward woofer mount with pole-mounted tweeter minimizes diffraction while maximizing dispersion
- 140W max
- 6.5" woven Kevlar woofer with butyl rubber surround
- 1" lens-free aluminized ferrofluid, pivoting dome tweeter
- Sensitivity: 91dB
- Frequency response: 40Hz - 22kHz
- High-temperature, polyimide voice coils
- Dog-leg type mounting system
- Acoustically transparent scrim cloth grille
- Cutout dim: 7.38" dia x 2.88"D
- Overall dia: 8.38"
- Imp: 8_
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Architech- PS-601 6.5" Kevlar Ceiling Speakers (PS-601)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!