Home > Home Theater Equipment > Speakers > Architech PS-615 LCRS
With the Architech Prestige PS-615 LCRS 6.5" Kevlar Angled Ceiling Speaker you can enhance your sound experience. It has a 40Hz-22kHz frequency response, 50 watts of nominal power and 140 watts of maximum power to deliver quality sound. This two-way in-ceiling speaker features woven Kevlar woofers with butyl rubber surrounds for reliable reproduction of low audio frequencies. Angled at 15 degrees, the speaker enables significantly enhanced cinematic sounds when the room layout dictates ceiling mounted loudspeakers. The aluminized, ferro-fluid cooled pivoting dome tweeter produces high audio frequencies, while the perforated metal grille adds to its durability. You can personalize the Architech Prestige speaker as it comes with a paintable frame and grille.
- 3rd order electro-acoustic crossover glass epoxy PC board, low DCR inductors, tight tolerance metalized polypropylene capacitors and gold-plated terminals
- 15° angle enables significantly enhanced cinematic sound imaging when room acoustics dictate ceiling-mounted loudspeakers for home theater systems
- Woofer mounted in wide-mouth, foam-lined baffle with pole-mounted tweeter minimizes diffraction while widening dispersion sound field
- 140W max
- 6.5" woven Kevlar woofer with butyl rubber surround
- 1" lens-free aluminized ferrofluid, pivoting dome tweeter
- Sensitivity: 91dB
- Frequency response: 40Hz - 22kHz
- High-temperature, polyimide voice coils
- Dog-leg type mounting system
- Acoustically transparent scrim cloth grille
- Cutout dim: 9.25" dia x 5"D
- Overall dia: 10.75"
- Imp: 8_
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Architech- PS-615 LCRS 6.5" Kevlar 15°-Angled Ceiling LCR Speaker (PS-615LCRS)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!