Solid Signal > Data & Networking > Wireless Routers
2010 introduced new fire code requirements for in-building 2-way radio coverage for first responders. ADRF has introduced its new PSR series of NFPA 72, 2010 compliant signal boosters.The PSR series is designed to meet the needs defined in the new fire code for the protection of both public safety first responders and the general public.The PSR series digital filters help eliminate adjacent channel interference,and allow band selectivity to support 800 MHz re-banding.(ADRF)
- Tuning Method: Supports 2 Non-Contiguous Sub-bands. Center Frequencies Adjustable in 1 KHz Steps. Bandwidths Adjustable in 250 KHz Steps.
- Gain Control: AGC and Manual
- Noise Figure (U/L, D/L): 5dB
- Single/Dual Inputs: Dual
- Single/Dual/Quad Outputs: Dual
- Item Height: 10.9 in
- Item Length: 22.5 in
- Item Width: 17.9 in
- Temperature Range: -14-122 deg F
- Item Weight: 80 lb
- Mfg. Warranty: 1 Year
- Downlink Frequencies: 763-775 MHz / 806-824 MHz
- Uplink Frequencies: 793-805 MHz / 851-869 MHz
- Gain: 90 dB
- Bands Supported: 700 PS / 800 SMR/PS
- Composite Power Uplink: 30 dBm
- RF Connectors: F Female
- Composite Power Downlink: 30 dBm
- Gain Adjustment Range (dB +/-): 0 to 40 in 0.5dB steps
The PSR series is designed to meet the needs defined in the new fire code for the protection of both public safety first responders and the general public. Digital filters help eliminate adjacent channel interference, and allow band selectivity to support 800 MHz re-banding.
WARNING. This is NOT a CONSUMER device. It is designed for installation by FCC LICENSEES and QUALIFIED INSTALLERS. You MUST have an FCC LICENSE or express consent of an FCC Licensee to operate this device. Unauthorized use may result in significant forfeiture penalties, including penalties in excess of $100,000 for each continuing violation.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Advanced RF PSR78-9030 700/800 MHz Public Safety Digital Repeater (PSR78-9030)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!