Solid Signal > Automotive & Marine > Power
Pyle PSWNV 120 W DC Power Step-Down Converter With PMW Technology has input voltage of 24 VDC, output voltage of 12.5 - 12.8 VDC and fuse rating of 5 A. Converter has a power output of 60 W continuous and 120 W at peak. Dimensions: 1.96""(H) x 4.72""(W) x 1.88""(D) Black Input voltage: 24 VDC Output voltage: 12.5 - 12.8 VDC Fuse rating: 5 A Converse efficiency: 85% No. load current draw: less than 0.2 A Power output: 60 W continuous, 120 W peak PMW power technology with 4 way protection - Short.
- For use in 24V vehicles like trucks, RV & buses
- Power output: 120W peak
- Fuse rating: 5A
- Allows installation of 12V items such as car stereos, CB radios, fog lights, etc.
- PMW power technology
- No-load current draw: <.2A
- 4-way protection (short circuit, overload, high voltage & low voltage)
- Input voltage: DC 24V
- Output voltage: DC 12.5V - 12.8V
- Converse efficiency: 85%
- Power output: 60W continuous
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for PYLE PSWNV120 24-Volt DC to 12-Volt DC Power Step-Down Converter with PMW Technology - 120 Watts (PSWNV120)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!