Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Switchers > Kramer Electronics PT-201VGA
The PT-201VGA is a high-performance switcher for computer graphics video signals with resolutions up to and exceeding UXGA. It switches either of two signals to a single output.
- High Bandwidth - 1200MHz (-3dB).
- HDTV Compatible.
- Mechanical (Passive) Switching - No power required.
- Ultra Compact Pico TOOLS™ - 4 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-4PT rack adapter.
- INPUTS: 2 analog red, green, blue signals, 0.7Vpp/75Ω, H & V sync, TTL level, on 15-pin HD (F) connectors.
- OUTPUT: 1 analog red, green, blue signals, 0.7Vpp/75Ω, H & V syncs, TTL level, on a 15-pin HD (F) connector.
- BANDWIDTH (-3dB): 1200MHz.
- DIMENSIONS: 6cm x 6.5cm x 2.5cm (2.36” x 2.56” x 1”) W, D, H.
- WEIGHT: 0.14kg (0.31lbs) approx.
- ACCESSORIES: Mounting bracket.
- OPTIONS: RK-4PT 19” rack adapter.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Kramer 2x1 VGA Video Mechanical Switcher (PT-201VGA)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!