Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Converters
The PT-2SPDIF is a format converter for TOSLINK® digital audio signals. It converts a TOSLINK® optical signal to a S/PDIF signal.
Typically you will find this type of device in professional audio applications as well as in consumer audio applications where there is a need to carry a digital audio stream from components such as CD and DVD players to an A/V receiver than can decode two channels of uncompressed lossless PCM audio or compressed surround sound such as Dolby Digital Plus.
- TOSLINK® Input - TOSLINK® Connector.
- S/PDIF Output - RCA Connector
- Compact Size - Part of the Kramer TOOLS™ family of compact, high quality and cost effective solutions.
- INPUT: 1 optical (digital audio) on a TOSLINK® connector.
- OUTPUT: 1 S/PDIF (digital audio) on an RCA connector.
- SAMPLING: 32kHz to 192kHz.
- POWER SOURCE: 12V DC, 50mA.
- DIMENSIONS: 4.27cm x 2.2cm x 5.64cm (1.68" x 0.87" 2.22") W, D, H.
- WEIGHT: 0.3kg (0.67lbs) approx.
- ACCESSORIES: Power supply
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Kramer TOSLINK to S/PDIF Digital Audio Format Converter (PT-2SPDIF)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!