Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Converters > Kramer Electronics PT-4IREX
The PT-4iREX is an infrared signal repeater that can operate at distances up to approximately 75m (240ft). This model extends infrared signals in areas where there is no direct line-of-sight for normal infrared signal operation.
This repeater will cut down device clutter as it can connect to and control up to 8 devices that may be rack mounted in a more secure location.
The PT-4iREX is also great for Studios, airports, offices and hospitals as well as Security and military applications.
- Ultra-Compact Pico TOOLS - 4 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-4PT rack adapter
- Input - Built-in IR receiver and 3.5mm connector for external IR receiver at cable distances up to about 30m (100ft)
- Outputs - 4 outputs control up to 8 IR devices at cable distances up to approximately 75m (240ft)
- Signal Application - For use with all wireless IR signals (not hard-wired IR signals)
- This product replaces the PT-4iR
- IR Sensor & External 3.5mm Input
- Input: 1 IR receiver
- Outputs: 4 IR emitters on 3.5mm mini connectors
- Outputs: 4 outputs control up to 8 IR devices at cable distances up to approximately 240'
- Signal Application: For use with all wireless IR signals (not hard wired IR signals)
- Optional Single & Dual IR Emitter Cables
- Effective Off-Axis Angle: 120 degree max
- Power Consumption: 12V DC
- IR Operating Frequency: 38kHz +/ 10%
- Included Accessories: Power Supply, 3.5mm to IR emitter control cable (C A35/IRE 10), 0.9m external remote IR receiver
- Warranty: 7 Years
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Kramer Infrared Repeater with External IR Sensor Input (PT-4IREX)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!