Solid Signal > Wire & Cable > HDMI Accessories
The PT-572+ is a twisted pair receiver for HDMI signals. The PT-571 converts an HDMI signal to a single twisted pair signal and the PT-572+ converts the twisted pair signal back to an HDMI signal.
Boardrooms, Training Room, Conference Room
The PT-572+ receives the signal from the PT-571 over CAT6 cable, ideal when your runs are longer than 50'. When the PT-572+ is within 150' of the PT-571 the transmitter will power the receiver so the receiver doesn't need power.
- System Range - Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i, or up to 30m (98ft) at 1080p on shielded BC-DGKat524 cable. Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i, or up to 70m (230ft) at 1080p on shielded BC-DGKat623 cable. Up to 100m (330ft) at 1080i or up to 90m (295ft) at 1080p on shielded BC-DGKat723 cable
- Cable - Requires Shielded Twisted Pair (STP) cable. For optimum range and performance use, use Kramer's BC-DGKat524, BC-DGKat623 and BC-DGKat723 cables. Note that the transmission range depends on the signal resolution, graphics card and display used. The distance using non-Kramer CAT 5, CAT 6, and CAT 7 cables may not reach these ranges. Use only shielded cable where both ends of the shield are soldered to ground
- HDMI Support - HDMI (V.1.4 with 3D, Deep Color, x.v.ColorT, HDMI Uncompressed Audio Channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD)
- DGKatT Signal Integration - Kramer's unique technology for converting TMDS as well as control and communication to signals that run over twisted pair cables. We strongly recommend using Kramer DGKat cables designed specifically for optimum performance
- EDID PassThru - Passes EDID/HDCP signals from source to display
- Status LED - Lights red when receiving power only, orange when output and power are attached, and yellow when both an active input and output are attached
- Power Connect System - A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers the system when the devices are within 270ft (90m) of each other
- Ultra-Compact Pico TOOLS - 4 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-4PT rack adapter
- This product replaces the PT-572
- Max. Data Rate - 1.65Gbps
- HDTV Compatible
- HDCP Compliant
- 3D Pass-Through
- INPUTS: 1 RJ 45 connector
- OUTPUTS: 1 HDMI connector
- BANDWIDTH: Supports up to 1.65Gbps bandwidth per graphic channel
- COMPLIANCE WITH HDMI STANDARD: Supports HDMI and HDCP
- System Range: Up to 295ft at 1080i, or up to 98ft at 1080p on shielded BC DGKat524 cable. Up to 295ft at 1080i, or up to 230ft at 1080p on shielded BC DGKat623 cable. Up to 330ft at 1080i or up to 295ft at 1080p on shielded BC DGKat7a23 cable
- DIMENSIONS (WDH): 2.4" x 2.1" x 1"
- WEIGHT: 0.3lbs.
- Warranty: 7 Years
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Kramer HDMI over Twisted Pair Receiver (PT-572)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!