Solid Signal > Data & Networking > Input Devices
Wacom PTK640 Intuos4 Medium Pen Graphics Tablet (PTK640)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Replaced by the PTH650
The medium Intuos4 tablet is the most popular and versatile choice among creative professionals. With 48.5 square inches of working area, this tablet provides ample workspace for most tablet users. The medium size is built with eight Express Keys and illuminated Express Key displays that provide easy reference to your assigned functions.
- Powerful, Yet Sensitive
- With 2048 levels of pen pressure sensitivity, Intuos4 gives you the creative power to dynamically adjust exposure, brush size, line weight, opacity and more.
- Set-up the Intuos4 ExpressKeys to activate your own unique, time-saving shortcuts and modifiers in each of your applications.
- The finger-sensitive Touch Ring allows you to control up to four different functions in each application for on-the-fly adjustments such as zooming, scrolling, brush size, canvas rotation, and more.
- The innovative, ambidextrous design of Intuos4 allows you to maximize the productivity of both your hands
- The slim-profiled tablet has gently sloping palm rests that provide complete support for working on all areas of the tablet.
- The cordless, battery-free pen features a cushioned, ergonomically contoured barrel and a selection of interchangeable nibs.
- Intuos4 owners are entitled to download their choice of software titles from industry leaders such as Adobe, Autodesk and Corel.
- Completely redesigned, the new five-button mouse moves the cursor based on both the direction and orientation of the mouse, for smooth, accurate tracking across the tablet surface
Innovation in every detail. Thats Intuos4. Whether its the new Wacom Tip Sensor that lets you capture every nuance of a stroke, the new precision mode, or the added levels of pressure sensitivity to dynamically adjust exposure, brush size, line weight, and opacity, Intuos4 promises to exceed your every expectation.
- Intuos4 medium pen tablet
- Intuos4 Grip Pen
- Intuos4 mouse
- Pen stand
- Ten replacement nibs (five standard nibs, one flex nib, one stroke nib, and three hard felt nibs)
- Nib extractor
- 5 USB cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Installation CD (includes tablet driver software and electronic user manual)
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Wacom PTK640 Intuos4 Medium Pen Graphics Tablet (PTK640)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!