Home > Installation Tools > Signal Meters > Gale Innovation PTNX1
Fluke Gale Pocket Toner NX1 Test Tool (PTNX1)
Brand: Gale Innovation
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
PTNX1 is the latest patented version of the classic black Pocket Toner first invented by Gale Corporation over 20 years ago. For the first time, test live cables (AC/DC 6v-48v)
with confidence that the tool will not be damaged. Testing coaxial cables for continuity and shorts has never been easier!
- Extra bright bi-colored LED (red=short, green=continuity)
- 2 buzzers indicate continuity with loud tones (one buzzer in main unit and one in the toner unit)
- Nickel-plates brass connection fittings (replaceable)
- Low voltage circuit protection inside (6v-48v)
- Lightweight aluminum construction
- Bi-gender Toner Unit with Speed 81
- AAA battery
- Removable Toner Unit
Test for continuity and short circuits on coaxial cables in one easy step. Basic professional coaxial testing does not get any more compact and simple as PTNX1.
This new NX version features lightweight aluminum construction, a standard AAA battery, and new dual buzzers that audibly indicate continuity at both ends of the test cable. Like all Pocket Toner® NX test tools, the NX1 is now 100% low voltage protected so connecting it to live low voltage systems will not damage the tool.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Fluke Gale Pocket Toner NX1 Test Tool (PTNX1)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!