Home > Installation Tools > Signal Meters > Gale Innovation PTNX2-SAT
Gale Pocket Toner NX2 Satellite Installer Kit (PTNX2-SAT)
Brand: Gale Innovation
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
For the first time satellite installers can use the NX2 main unit to identify the cable connected to the receiver by detecting the voltage from the reciever. Another indispensable feature is that you can use your tool to test for the presence both AC/DC voltages without damaging your Pocket Toner by exposing your tool to low voltages of 6v-48v.
- Whats In The Kit: pocket Toner NX2, Dial Tone Detective, Alligator clips and RJ-11 adapter, F-female coupler (F-81), F-male coupler (F-71), F-female coupler (Speed 81), F-male puch-on adapter, AAA battery, and Compact canvas belt case
- Lightweight and durable, anodized aluminum construction
- Push-button power switch w/dust seal
- Auto shut-off feature extends battery life
- Key high-wear parts are replaceable
- Uses 1 standard AAA battery
- One-year limited warranty
- Low-voltage circuit protection (6v -48v) in main unit & toner unit
- Patented Gale Corporation adapters to test any wire or cable
- 8-Segment LED displays 5 different test results
- Audible indicators in both Main Unit & detachable Toner Unit
- Main Unit “beeps” when line condition changes
- Bi-gender Toner Unit w/removable Speed 81™ coupler
- Removable push-on F-type connector
- Nickel-plated brass connection fittings
For the first time satellite installers can test for receiver voltage to confirm there is voltage present to power the devices at the dish!Another exciting exclusive Pocket Toner® NX series feature that satellite installers will find indispensable is voltage protection in both
the main unit and the detachable toner unit. Now you not only use NX2 to test for the presence of AC/DC voltages, but you need not worry about destroying your Pocket Toner® by exposing it to voltages 6v-48v. Additionally, the small and effective Dial Tone Detective™ (DTD) can instantly indicate the presence of dial tone and proper polarity at a voice jack.
Testing for continuity, shorts, 50-75 Ù termination, and polarity has never been easier! PTNX2 also now tests for the presence of both AC and DC voltages from 6v-48v.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Gale Pocket Toner NX2 Satellite Installer Kit (PTNX2-SAT)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!