Solid Signal > Installation Tools & Parts > DIY Cable Kits
Fluke Gale Pocket Toner NX8 Cable and Telephone Kit (PTNX8-CT)
Brand: Gale Innovation
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Our most popular kit contains all the essential adapters for testing telephone and TV. As a bonus, the compact yet effective Dial Tone Detective (DTD) mini-adapter can instantly indicate the presence of dial tone and proper polarity at a voice jack.
- Whats In The Kit: Pocket Toner® NX8, 8 ID caps, 66 block adapter, RJ-11 adapter, Alligator clips and RJ-11 adapter, F-female coupler (F-81), F-male coupler (F-71), F-female coupler (Speed 81TM), F-male push-on adapter, AAA battery, Deluxe case with belt clip
- Removable push-on F-type connector
- Nickel-plated brass connection fittings
- Lightweight and durable, anodized aluminum construction
- Push-button power switch w/dust seal
- Auto shut-off feature extends battery life
- Key high-wear parts are replaceable
- Uses 1 standard AAA battery
- One-year limited warranty
- Low-voltage circuit protection (6v -48v) in main unit & toner unit and ID caps
- Patented Gale Corporation adapters to test any wire or cable
- 8-Segment LED displays 5 different test results
- Audible indicators in both Main Unit & detachable Toner Unit
- LED indicators on all ID caps indicate continuity
- Main Unit “beeps” when line condition changes
- Test up to 8 cables at once
- Bi-gender Toner Unit w/removable Speed 81™ coupler
What’s In the Kit:
Pocket Toner® NX8
8 ID caps
66 block adapter
Dial Tone DetectiveTM
Alligator clips & RJ-11 adapter
F-female coupler (F-81)
F-male coupler (F-71)
F-female coupler (Speed 81TM)
F-male push-on adapter
Deluxe case with belt clip
PTNX8 Cable & Telephone is by far the most popular kit used for “Triple Play” installations. This kit contains all the essential adapters
for testing telephone and TV. Additionally, the small and effective Dial Tone Detective™ (DTD) can instantly indicate the presence of dial
tone and proper polarity at a voice jack.
PTNX8 is the best tone and tag tool for testing continuity, shorts, 50-75 Ù termination, and polarity–on eight cables at once! Simply place each of the numbered ID caps on the remote ends of the cables to test then connect the main unit to the other end of the test cables one at a time. If there is continuity, the green LED on the ID cap will light and the main unit will show the ID cap’s number (1-8) on its digital display. In addition, the audible indicator in the main unit will emit a short tone. PTNX8 also tests for the presence of both AC and DC voltages from 6v-48v.
Product Reviews for Fluke Gale Pocket Toner NX8 Cable and Telephone Kit (PTNX8-CT)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!