Home > Installation Tools > Signal Meters > Gale Innovation PTNX8-SAT
Gale Pocket Toner NX8 Satellite Installer Kit (PTNX8-SAT)
Brand: Gale Innovation
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
With the PTNX8-SAT kit installers and satellite service technicians can perform system testing quickly and efficiently. Gale Corporation’s patented ID Caps have an LED that lights green if voltage is present from (6v-48v) providing valuable line testing information.
- Whats In The Kit: pocket Toner NX8, 8 ID numbered caps, RJ-11 adapter, Dial Tone Detective, Alligator clips and RJ-11 adapter, F-female coupler (F-81), F-male coupler (F-71), F-female coupler (Speed 81), F-male puch-on adapter, AAA battery, and Deluxe case with belt clip
- Lightweight and durable, anodized aluminum construction
- Push-button power switch w/dust seal
- Auto shut-off feature extends battery life
- Key high-wear parts are replaceable
- Uses 1 standard AAA battery
- One-year limited warranty
- LED indicators on all ID caps indicate continuity
- Test up to 8 cables at once
- Low-voltage circuit protection (6v -48v) in main unit & toner unit & ID caps
- Patented Gale Corporation adapters to test any wire or cable
- 8-Segment LED displays 5 different test results
- Audible indicators in both Main Unit & detachable Toner Unit
- Main Unit “beeps” when line condition changes
- Bi-gender Toner Unit w/removable Speed 81™ coupler
- Removable push-on F-type connector
- Nickel-plated brass connection fittings
What’s In the Kit:
Pocket Toner® NX8
8 ID numbered caps
Dial Tone DetectiveTM
Alligator clips & RJ-11 adapter
F-female coupler (F-81)
F-male coupler (F-71)
F-female coupler (Speed 81TM)
F-male push-on adapter
Deluxe case with belt clip
With PTNX8 satellite installers and satellite service technicians can perform system testing quickly and efficiently by using the 8 ID caps
included in each kit. These ID caps have voltage protection (6v-48v) so you needn’t worry about damaging your tool or ID caps with voltage. In fact when voltage is present, Gale Corporation’s patented ID caps have an LED that lights green if voltage is present from (6v-48v) providing valuable line testing information.
PTNX8 is the best tone and tag tool for testing continuity, shorts, 50-75 Ù termination, and polarity–on eight cables at once! Simply place each of the numbered ID caps on the remote ends of the cables to test then connect the main unit to the other end of the test cables one at a time. If there is continuity, the green LED on the ID cap will light and the main unit will show the ID cap’s number (1-8) on its digital display. In addition, the audible indicator in the main unit will emit a short tone. PTNX8 also tests for the presence of both AC and DC voltages from 6v-48v.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Gale Pocket Toner NX8 Satellite Installer Kit (PTNX8-SAT)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!