Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Equipment > Wi-Fi Antennas > LigoWave PTP-620HP-ODU
The LigoPTP 620HP is a split architecture, 6-38 GHz product designed to provide high capacity transmission, flexibility, and convenience for wireless communication networks. The PTP 620HP digital point-to-point radios represent a new microwave radio product line that is designed to address universal applications for both Ethernet and TDM platforms. This advanced technology platform is designed to provide a flexible, cost-effective platform for customers now and into the future.
The PTP 620HP equipment is based upon a common platform to support a wide range of network interfaces and configurations, with capacities up to 32 E1 / T1 (optional - LigoMUX 16) and Gigabit Ethernet Full Duplex capacity up to 365 Mbps (730 Mbps aggregate). The radio family is spectrum and data rate scalable, enabling service providers or organizations to employ appropriate system gain with spectral efficiency and channel availability for optimal network connectivity. The PTP 620HP series digital radios enable network operators (mobile and private), government and access service providers to offer a portfolio of secure and scalable wireless applications for data, video, and voice services.
The PTP 620HP digital radio family is composed of a LigoWave Software Controlled Smart IDU and an Outdoor Unit (ODU). The IDU is designed to be frequency independent, and the ODU is designed to be capacity independent. The PTP 620HP IDU allows selection for multiple capacity options, modulation types, radio frequency channels and transmit output power levels to accommodate and adhere to world-wide regulatory and spectral efficiency requirements.
The PTP 620HP Digital Radio includes integrated Operations, Administration, Maintenance, and Provisioning (OAM&P) functionality and design features enabling simple commissioning when the radio network is initially set up in the field or at the customer’s premises.
- Wide frequency range support from 6 to 38 GHz
- Hitless auto-rate support (ACM)
- Automatic transmit power control
- Three copper gigabit Ethernet ports
- SFP extension port
- Pilot system for phase noise improvement
- Short synchronization time up to 50 msec
- External TDM module for 16 E1/T1
- Separated data channels support over microwave link
- VLAN support 802.1q
- Quality of Service 802.1p, IPv4 ToS/DiffServ
- Flexible channel sizes: from 7 to 56 MHz ETSI, from 10 to 60 MHz ANSI
- Ethernet traffic limitation support
- SyncEthernet support
- Online Ethernet header compression
- Jumbo frames support up to 10K
- Secure management and monitoring via HTTP, HTTPS, Telnet, SSH, SNMP, Serial
- Built-in useful tools: BER tester, spectrum analyzer, ping, telnet
- No speed-based license fees
- Compact IDU design
- Bold PTP 6GHz requires 6ft antenna
- Double capacity mode 2+0
- Protection modes: 1+1 Hot Standby, 1+1 Space diversity, 1+1 Freqeuency diversity
- Modulation types: QPSK, 8PSK, 16QAM, 32QAM, 64QAM, 128QAM, 256QAM
- Up to 730 Mbps real data throughput (365 Mbps full duplex) in 1+0 configuration
- Up to 1460 Mbps real data throughput (730 Mbps full duplex) in 2+0 configuration
- Low latency, less than 0.5 msec
- Up to 23 - 30 dBm transmit power (frequency dependant)
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for LigoWave PTP-620HP-ODU Outdoor unit (ODU) for PTP 620HP-IDU (PTP620HPODU)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!