Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > Wi-Fi Antennas > LigoWave PTP5-23-UNITY
LigoWave unleashes its highest-end, license-free PTP device with the release of the LigoPTP UNITY series product line. Making use of ground breaking 2x2 MiMo technology, the LigoPTP 5-23/5-N UNITY delivers real aggregate throughput capability of up to 220 Mbps (110 Mbps full-duplex) combined with high packets-per-second performance (140000) and at the same time a link bonding option integrated on the device to double the capacity for up to 400 Mbps (200 Mbps Full-duplex). Link bonding is done using a powerful CPU and uses fair queuing mechanism. The throughput is not only doubled, but it also ensures radio link redundancy at the same time and works efficiently when traffic source is coming from a single MAC address.
Additionally, the new product is compatible with previous LigoPTP 5-23 MiMo, LigoPTP 5-N MiMo, LigoPTP 5-23 PRO and LigoPTP 5-N PRO models that can be used concurrently to double the throughput over the same link. This product enables carrier-class point-to-point capability, ideal for dedicated access or backhaul applications (including VOIP or other small packet applications). The Ligo PTP UNITY product family couples flexible channel width capability (20 or 40 MHz) and industry-leading proprietary software mechanisms to set the utmost standard in spectral efficiency.
The LigoPTP 5-23/5-N UNITY products feature either an integrated dual-polarized antenna or two N-type connectors. They are housed in rugged, cast aluminum enclosures. Combining digital signal processing, dual polarization antennas and proprietary W-Jet 2 MiMo protocol these bridges have a high spectral efficiency of 7.5bit/Hz.
The LigoPTP 5-23/5-N UNITY showcase an array of advanced software mechanisms that provide optimal point-to-point connectivity for high-throughput, long distance links. LigoWave’s proprietary PTP mechanisms utilize techniques such as Dynamic Time Division Duplexing (TDD) to dynamically allocate bandwidth in the direction needed, thus increasing link efficiency and greatly decreasing the impact that distance has on throughput of the link.
The LigoWave point-to-point products also features selective repeat ARQ technology, an enhanced error-correction software mechanism that optimizes data traffic to provide very high throughput over high-bandwidth, long-range links even in the presence of interference.
Additionally, the new devices support L2 and L3 QoS (quality of service which allows prioritizing of mission critical data going on a wireless link. The new UNITY series products have an extremely powerful integrated 28 dBm (+/-2 dBm) radio which allows building solid long-distance links even with an integrated antenna. The output power on highest modulation (MCS 15) is 23 dBm (+/- 2 dBm) which is hard to find elsewhere in the market today.
Gigabit Ethernet port and 802.3 af standard support makes the UNITY series product line even more flexible. Superior SURGE and ESD protection makes this product ideal for mission critical and harsh-weather condition installations. SURGE and ESD protection meets IEC 61000-4-2 (ESD) and IEC 61000-4-5 (SURGE) standards.
The LigoPTP 5-23/5-N UNITY is also compatible with LigoWave’s online link calculator and WNMS, a centralized configuration, firmware, and statistics server offered by LigoWave for remote diagnostic and configuration.
- 5 GHz PTP bridge, ideal for: Dedicated Access, Backhaul, Private networks
- Dynamic TDD for allocating bandwidth in real-time to the direction needed
- Integrated dual-polarized antenna (2 N-type conectors for the LigoPTP 5-N UNITY product)
- 2nd Ethernet port used to bond two links together
- L2 and L3 QoS support
- PoE built-in for single cable installation (802.3 af compatible)
- 2 x 1000 BaseT Ethernet ports
- 28 dBm (per chain) integrated radio
- Advanced security technologies
- Comprehensive management features: Web GUI, Command line management via SSH, WNMS server support for configuration, SNMP V1/2/3 with traps supporting MIBs:802.11, 802.1x, MIBII, Syslog support, Compatible with LigoWave link calculator, Real-time alerts
- Rugged articulating bracket solution for multi-facet mounting
- Flexible center channel and channel width capability (20/40 MHz) for throughput optimization
- OLED screen for antenna alignment
- IP-67 compliant
- Radio rate of up to 300Mbps
- True aggregate throughput up to 220 Mbps
- Advanced proprietary W-jet MiMo 2 wireless protocol
- High packet-per-second (PPS) rate – ideal for VOIP backhaul applications (140000)
- Low packet latency (2ms)
- Great spectral efficiency (7.5 bit/ Hz)
- ARQ (Selective Repeat) for very high throughput
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for LigoWave 5GHz PTP MIMO Int 23dBi DP Unity (PTP5-23-UNITY)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!