The PV1666 RG6 compression connectors from Vericom are a single piece design that are manufactured to meet the demands and expectations of the satellite and cable TV industry. These connectors are effortlessly positioned onto properly stripped coax and permanently connected when terminated.
- Easy installation on all dual-shield, tri-shield and quad shield RG6 coaxial cable
- Designed to work with any standard compression tool
- Precision machined body with mil spec plating
- High performance F-type connector
- Bandwidth: 0 MHz to 3 GHz
- Impedance: 75 Ohms
- Manufacturers May Vary
In addition to being suitable for indoor applications, these compression connectors are SCTE tested and weatherproof for hostile outdoor environments. This patented universal design fits any dual-shield, tri-shield or quad-shield RG6 coaxial cable and works with any standard compression tool.