Solid Signal > Satellite Equipment > Satellite Mounting Supplies > Perfect Vision PVLS516
Drill a 1/2” O.D. hole about 2” deep in a concrete or masonry surface and insert this sleeve. Then, you can thread a standard 5/16” x 2” lag screw into the sleeve for a secure friction grip in the concrete. The PVLS516 has a gradual restriction taper inside the sleeve which expands the sleeve when the lag screw is fully seated. Very useful where wood surfaces are not available to secure the dish reflector foot or wind legs.
- 5/16" x 1 3/4" Lag Shield
- This lag shield is a screw style anchor designed for use with lag bolts
- It is suitable for use in concrete & mortar joints of block or brick walls
- Anchors are formed from Zamac alloy
- In harder masonry materials, short-style lag shields are used to reduce drilling time
- The long style version is used in soft or weak masonry to develop strength
- Box of 50
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Perfect Vision PVLS516 Lag Shield 5/16 x 1 3/4 (PVLS516)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!