Solid Signal > Installation Tools & Parts > Cable Testers
This compact-sized Perfect Vision coax cable tester identifies a single cable among many and also tests for signal continuity. It’s equipped with a short circuit detector LED located at the head of its transmitter section. This lights up to alert you if a DC short circuit exists. This durable, compact, and handy tool is a necessity for professional cable and satellite installers. Become your own installation tech with the Perfect Vision Pocket Cable Tester.
Eliminate the hassle of physically tracing wires
Find short circuits and trace coaxial cable effortlessly and accurately
Essential when faced with a bundle of wires outside the building
2.25 in. wide x 0.62 in. high x 5.00 in. deep
Weight: 0.20 lbs
- Neccessary for professional Cable and satellite installers.
- Eliminate the hassle of physically tracing wires.
- This rugged pocket tone generator will allow you to trace coaxial cable effortlessly and accurately.
- Absolutely essential when youre faced with a bundle of wires outside the house running in all directions.
- A cable continuity tester to identify cables in an MDU
- It is equipped with a short circuit detector LED located at
- If a DC short circuit exists in the cable the LED lights up
- Compact Size Cable Tester
- Finds Short Circuits
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Perfect Vision Pocket Coaxial Cable Tester (PVPTTWO)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!