Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Power Accessories > SunWize Technologies PVX-690T
SunWize Technologies- 12V 79 Amp Hr Battery (PVX-690T)
Brand: SunWize Technologies
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Currently Not Available
Concorde Batteries are maintenance free-valve regulated, sealed lead-acid batteries, designed for deep cycle photovoltaic applications. Features include: immobilized electrolyte-non spillable, never requires watering, pressure regulated safety vents, AGM glass separators, operational from -40F to +160F. Handles are optional.
- Description: 12V 79AH @100 Hr Rate lead acid battery. Used in solar systems battery bank. 10.2"x 6.60"x 9.35"
- Battery Terminal Type: Flag Terminal, 5-16" hole
- Hazmat Description: Non-Spillable Battery
- HAZMAT Class: Class 8: Corrosive
- HAZMAT UN Number: UN2800
- HAZMAT Packing Group: III
- Float Voltage Per Cell: 2.25 V
- Mfg. Warranty: 1 Year
- Hazmat Form Req.: U
- Battery Capacity: 79
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for SunWize Technologies- 12V 79 Amp Hr Battery (PVX-690T)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!