Solid Signal > Security and Surveillance > Security Camera Systems > Q-See QS408-411-5
Q-see QS408-411-5 Video Surveillance System (QS408-411-5)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Quality you can see and experience at an affordable price. This 8 channel DVR features real time CIF recording, remote Internet monitoring and mobile surveillance through cell phones with Windows Mobile Pro, Symbian OS, iPhones, ipad, Android,and some Blackberry models on 3G networks. The H.264 compression allows for maximum storage and little loss of quality, while recording video on to a hard drive. It can simultaneously display live footage, record, playback, connect via network, and back-up without any recording loss.
- Advanced H.264 Video Compression
- CIF Real-Time Recording (30FPS per channel x 8 cameras = 240FPS Total) / D1 Recording Option (7.5FPS per channel x 8 cameras = 60FPS Total)
- Stream Live Video Directly to a remote PC, iPhone, iPad, Android, or other Supported Smartphone Running Windows Mobile Pro or Symbian on 3G Networks
- Trigger Email Alerts on Motion Detection Events.
- Pre-Installed 500GB Hard Drive;DVR Supports up to 8 Security Cameras
- Backup important video from the DVR to a PC or Flash Drive
Product Type: Video Surveillance System
Product Features: Camera, Digital Video Recorder
Hard Drive: 500 GB
Display Screen: Not Applicable
Video Formats: H.264
Image Sensor: CMOS
Number of Cameras: 4
Interfaces/Ports: 8 x BNC Video In - DVR, 1 x BNC Video Out - DVR, 2 x 4-pin Type A USB 2.0 USB - DVR
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Q-see QS408-411-5 Video Surveillance System (QS408-411-5)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!