Solid Signal > Data & Networking > Wireless Routers
RouterBOARD R52Hn miniPCI network adapter provides leading 802.11a/b/g/n performance in both 2GHz and 5GHz bands, supporting up to 300Mbps physical data rates and up to 200Mbps of actual user throughput on both the uplink and downlink. 802.11n in your Wireless device provides higher efficiency for everyday activities such as local network file transfers, Internet browsing, and media streaming. R52Hn has a high power transmitter, bringing you even more range.
- Dual band IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n standard
- Output Power of up to 25dBm at a/g/n Band
- Support for up to 2x2 MIMO with spatial multiplexing
- Four times the throughput of 802.11a/g
- Atheros AR9220, chipset
- High Performance (up to 300Mbps physical data rates and 200Mbps of actual user throughput) with Low Power Consumption
- 2 x MMCX Antenna Connector
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for MikroTik R52HN Mini-PCI Adapter 802.11a/g/n 300mW (R52HN)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!