Solid Signal > Data & Networking > Wireless Routers
MikroTik R52NM MINI-PCI ADAPTER 802.11a/g/n MMCX (R52NM)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
The RouterBOARD R52nM miniPCI network adapter provides leading 802.11a/b/g/n performance in both 2GHz and 5GHz bands, supporting up to 300Mbps physical data rates and up to 200Mbps of actual user throughput on both the uplink and downlink. Adding Wireless N to your Wireless device, it provides higher efficiency for everyday activities such as local network file transfers, Internet browsing, and media streaming.
- Dual band IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n standard
- Output Power of up to 25dBm @ b/g/n Band
- Support for up to 2x2 MIMO with spatial multiplexing
- Four times the throughput of 802.11a/g
- Atheros AR9220, chipset
- High Performance (up to 300Mbps physical data rates and 200Mbps of actual user throughput) with Low Power Consumption
- 2 X MMCX Antenna Connector
- ESD protection agaist +/-10kV ESD discharge on Antenna port
- Operating temperatures: 0ºC to 60ºC
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for MikroTik R52NM MINI-PCI ADAPTER 802.11a/g/n MMCX (R52NM)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!