Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Telco Equipment > Phoenix Contact RADISM900SETACUD
The Phoenix contact unidirectional 900MHz Trusted Wireless radios operate in the license-free 902-928MHz ISM band. These two pre-programmed radios are pre-paired and will communicate upon deployment. The transmitter consists of an outdoor weatherproof radio with integrated omnidirectional antenna and is powered by 100 to 240VAC. The receiver consists of a DIN-rail mountable radio with remotely mountable omnidirectional antenna and is powered by 12 to 30VDC.
- One-way 900 MHz wireless system for one 4-20mA and two discrete signals.
- Weather proof (NEMA 4X) couduit mount transmitter with DIN rail mount receiver.
- Accepts AC (110-240 V AC) line voltage inputs
- Broadband Frequency Band: 900 MHz
- Frequency Range: 902-928 MHz
- Temperature Range: -40-65 deg C
- Mounting: NS35 mounting rail
- Protocol: TCP/IP, UDP, IPv4
- Transmit Power: 1W
- Power Supply: 100-240VAC, 12-30VDC
- Item Height: 4.5 in
- Item Length: 2.1 in
- Item Width: 3.9 in
Trusted Wireless Ethernet radios are the choice when you need secure RF transmission in high-interference environments. This technology was developed specifically for harsh environments and offers numerous settings to ensure your data is transported quickly, reliably, and securely.
The Trusted Wireless 900Mhz radios are ideally suited for SCADA and remote metering projects. Applications requiring a device server, MODBUS communication, or Ethernet connectivity will see the value from these industrial and harsh environment high-power radios.
Product Reviews for Phoenix Contact RADISM900SETACUD 900MHz Transmitter with DIN-Rail Reciever, Ants (RADISM900SETACUD)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!