Solid Signal > Data & Networking > Wireless Routers
UHF radios are advanced, high-speed, digital data radio modems for the most complex and demanding requirements in both PTP and PMP SCADA and telemetry systems.
- UHF band licensed serial data radio.
- 2 data ports, 450-465 MHz range.
- Simplex and half-duplex operation.
- DIN mount, alloy housing.
- Broadband Frequency Band: UHF
- Frequency Range: 450-465 MHz
- Mounting: NS35 DIN rail. Optional Panel Mount
- Transmit Power: 0.05 to 5 W (+37 dBm) 1 dB (software adjustable)
- Data Connectors: (2) RS-232 DB-9 Female
- Power Supply: 10-16 V DC
- Item Length: 6.7 in
- Item Width: 5.9 in
- Item Height: 1.65 in
PHOENIX CONTACT UHF band licensed serial data radio. 2 data ports, 450-465MHz range. Simplex and half-duplex operation. DIN mount, alloy housing.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Phoenix Contact 2 Port 450-465 MHz UHF Licensed Serial Radio (RADUHFFLRS232BD51)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!