Solid Signal > Installation Tools & Parts > Wall Plates
CablesToGo RapidRun DB9 Component Video Break-Away Wall Plate (RAPIDRUN-DB9PLTE)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
RapidRuns revolutionary design provides the greatest flexibility and ease of installation without loss of signal quality. Three styles of Runner base cables, a 3-Coax with 4 twisted pairs, a 5-coax version, and an HDMI version, allow this unique interconnect system to be configured for UXGA, Component, Composite, Digital/Analog Audio Signals, or HDMI and DVI
- The key to RapidRun is our proprietary connector design which features a locking mechanism that connects to either a Break-Away Flying Lead or Wall Plate. The amazing RapidRun connector also enables you to pull the Runner base cable through a 3/4in conduit then terminate with your flying lead or wall plate.
- Color code: Yellow
- For use with RapidRun PC/Video UXGA Runners (color code yellow)
- Supports transmission of serial control signals, including RS-232, for equipment using component video outputs
- Fits into a standard J-type box
- Compatible with Leviton Decora%reg; brand cover plates
- Ideal for use with computers, projectors, and any display requiring serial control along with component video
Please note: each complete RapidRun solution requires a Break-Away or Wall Plate on either end of the Runner cable. For each Runner you will need (2) Break-Aways, (2) Wall Plates, OR (1) Break-Away and (1) Wall Plate.
Decora is a registered trademark of Leviton Manufacturing Company, Inc. This product is not manufactured or endorsed by the Leviton Manufacturing Company, Inc.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for CablesToGo RapidRun DB9 Component Video Break-Away Wall Plate (RAPIDRUN-DB9PLTE)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!