Home > Data & Networking > Wireless Routers > MikroTik RB711-5Hn-M
The RB711 is a small CPE type RouterBOARD wireless router with an
integrated 5GHz 802.11a/n wireless card.
RB711 includes RouterOS - the operating system, which can be a router, firewall,
bandwidth manager, a CPE and more - all at the same time.
This device is available either with a u.Fl connector or a MMCX connector (models
RB711-5Hn-MMXC and RB711-5Hn-uFL).
The integrated wireless card is capable of
up to 23dBm transmit power output.
• CPU - Atheros AR7240 400MHz network processor
Memory - 32MB DDR SDRAM onboard memory
• Boot loader - RouterBOOT
Data storage - 64MB onboard NAND memory chip
• Ethernet - One 10/100
Mbit/s Fast Ethernet port with Auto-MDI/X
• miniPCI - none
- Built in 5GHz AR9280 802.11a/n card,
• 1 MMCX/uFL connector (depends
• Extras - Reset switch, Beeper
• Serial port -
• LEDs - Power, NAND activity, 5 user LEDs
options Power over Ethernet: 10..28V DC (except power over
No power jack
• Dimensions - 10.5 cm x 10.5 cm (4.13 in x 4.13 in)
• Power - consumption Up to 4.5W at 18V full load (0.245A)
Operating System - MikroTik RouterOS v4, Level3 license
sensitivity - 802.11a: –92 dBm @ 6Mbps to -76 dBm @ 54 Mbps
–92 dBm @ MCS0 to –73 dBm @ MCS7
• TX power 802.11a: 23dBm @ 6Mbps to
19dBm @ 54 Mbps
• 802.11n: 22dBm @ MCS0 to 15dBm @ MCS7
OFDM: BPSK, QPSK, 16 QAM, 64QAM
• DSSS: DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Mikrotik RouterBOARD 5GHz 802.11a/n LVL3 LIC MMCX (RB711-5HN-M)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!