Solid Signal > Wire & Cable > HDMI Accessories
The RC-43SL is a 6-button room controller for multimedia rooms, with optional extended remote control panel over K-NET. It controls audio and video components and other room facilities such as lights and screens - in any room via its Ethernet, RS-232, IR and relay control ports.
- 2 Bidirectional RS-232 Ports - For controlling AV equipment such as projectors, LCD and PDP displays, power amplifiers, switchers and scalers
- 3 Relay Contact Closure Ports - For controlling other room items such as raising and lowering drapes, the screen or the projector
- K-NET Control Channel - For connecting compatible user interfaces and supplying power and control data over a single cable
- Kramer Site-CTRL Compatibility - For network management and remote control over the Ethernet port
- Flexible Control - Using Ethernet, K-NET, IR sensors and external IR commands
- IR Learning - One sensor for learning commands from any IR remote
- 6 Touch-Sensitive Buttons - With indicator LEDs
- IR Control - 2 outputs (terminals blocks), 1 sensor
- Configures with Kramer K-Config Software
- USB Port - For loading firmware upgrades
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Kramer 6-Button Room Controller (RC-43SL)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!