Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Crimp Tools > RF Industries RFA-4005
RF Industries coax cable crimp tool kit allows you to terminate most coaxial and datacom connectors for RG58, RG59, Proflex, RG8, and RG214 among other cables. The crimp tool kit includes a cable crimper along with two die sets. Die set one crimps to the following sizes: square 0.052 inch and hex 0.068, 0.100, 0.213, and 0.255 inches. Die set two crimps to the following sizes: hex 0.100, 0.128, and 0.429 inches.
The ergonomically-designed cable crimping tool will last over 50,000 crimp cycles. A handy chart inside the lid indicates which interchangeable die is correct for the particular cable you are working with. Dies are precision die cast to provide long field service use and are easily changed.
- Description: The RFA-4005 is supplied with one 12741 (RFA-4005-020) crimping tool frame and two die sets, the 44820 (RFA-4005-01) and the 58038 (RFA-4005-02). All contained in a durable, padded, self-storage case
- Ratcheting: No
- Cable Type: RG-8/U / RG-58/U / RG-59/U / RG-141 / RG-142 / RG-213/U / RG-214/U
- Cable Size: 3/8" / 1/4"
- Replacement Blade Kit: N/A
- Hex Crimp Size: .068 in / .100 in / .213 in / .255 in / .128 in / .429 in
- Overall Length: 11 in
- Included Accessories: Case
- Mfg. Warranty 1 Year
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for RF Industries - Crimp Tool Kit Crimps RG58 ,59, Proflex, 8,214 (RFA-4005)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!