Solid Signal > Installation Tools & Parts > Crimp Tools
RF Industries master engineer and technician cable crimp kit includes two crimp handles and 22 interchangeable die sets all in a convenient foam-lined plastic case. This crimping tool kit allows you to crimp coaxial cable from RG174/U to LMR400, insulated and non-insulated terminals and lugs, along with a wide range of modular plugs. The cable crimper frames included in the crimp kit are ratcheting crimpers.
- Description: MASTER Engineer & Technician Crimp Tool Kit w/ (2) Frames & (22) Dies + Case
- Cable Type: RG-6 / RG-8/U / RG-58/U / RG-59/U / RG-142 / RG-174 / RG-213/U / RG-214/U / RG-223/U / RG-316 / RG-400
- Cable Size: 3/8" / 1/4"
- Replacement Blade Kit: None
- Item Length: 11.5 in
- Case Material: Polypropylene
- Number of Pieces: 25
- Included Accessories: Case, dies, drimp frame
- Mfg. Warranty 1 Year
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for RF Industries RFA-4006-500 Master Crimp Kit for terminals modular coax (RFA-4006-500)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!